Yep, try to get that tune out of your head this time of year!
Well, instead of avoiding it, today we're going to embrace it and make a quick list of five of our favorite sustainable goods we've got in stock. Let's go!
1. Beautiful candles hand poured by women refugees who resettled in the United States and now make a living wage, thanks to Prosperity Candle. Light a path for women's rights!
2. Decadently flavored jams, including bourbon blueberry and strawberry rose. When you spread your bagel or dress up a cheese plate, what's better than knowing you support local-sourced, small-batch production, with all-natural ingredients from the Jam Stand? I couldn't think of anything either.
3. All-natural lip balms from Badger. Yep, you know it. The feeling of dry, cracked lips in the winter. Good thing Badger knows how to cure them without harsh chemical ingredients!
4. Taza's stone-ground chocolate gingerbread bar. Holiday flavors are what we look forward to all year, and this warm ginger flavor has just the right amount of spice to it. It makes us think of cozy nights snuggled up by the fire. Pairs great with Equal Exchange's hot cocoa, of course.
5. Wrap it up right! Don't sacrifice trees to make that gift look pretty, just to have them ripped open in seconds! Try our sustainable tree-free wrapping paper, made from recycled scraps of fabric with beautiful hand-printed designs by Indian artisans. They'll appreciate the outside as much as the inside when you present this gift! Want to go the extra mile? Give it a rustic feel by tying it up and making a bow with one of our four colors of hemp twine!
Comments will be approved before showing up.